Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Table progress

This morning I sanded the underside of the top and did coat #1.

I can't remember if it was last night or the night before, but I finished the glue-up. Here the drawer fronts are clamped on to locate them and check out the pull locations.

I also got the drawer runners and kickers in. This is the left side of the left drawer looking down thru the invisible table top.

Looking down at the center kickers and runners - those are the drawer fronts in the foreground, and the figured wood at the top of the pic is the inside (back) of the drawers. I know exactly what I'm looking at, and this pic STILL doesn't make that much sense to me.

No comments: